Who Uses SecurITree?
Amenaza's customers include defense and intelligence organizations, nuclear power stations, health care providers, critical infrastructure companies, aerospace manufacturers, financial organizations, national laboratories, consulting companies and progressive Fortune 1000 clients.
- Four of the top seven aerospace/defence companies in the world use SecurITree - some for over a decade and with many licenses. Another list shows six of the top ten aerospace/defence companies as Amenaza's customers, including three of the top four.
- A major ICS equipment vendor's consulting division uses SecurITree as part of their practice.
- A major nuclear power system manufacturer is a SecurITree licensee.
- SecurITree has been used as part of a cyber threat modeling exercise conducted by a continental electrical power authority. A major electrical utility continues to develop and refine that model, using the power of SecurITree to explore millions of hypothetical attack scenarios against the bulk power system.
- One of the world's largest auto manufacturers uses SecurITree to analyze the security of its next generation onboard control systems.
- SecurITree is used by a nuclear power operator to model threats against the nuclear control systems.
- A very prominent amusement park operator uses SecurITree to model threats against the control systems that operate the amusement rides.
Join other industry leaders and throw away your obsolete hostile risk analysis methodologies and model the future of your security. Think like an attacker! Think SecurITree!